Yes the phonetic feedback is now working.
I'm actually finding the time between the letter and the phonetic announcement to be inconsistent, sometimes very fast, sometimes very slow.

Dave

On 25 Jun 2018, at 17:10, Rocco Fiorentino <roccof466@...> wrote:

Hi Kasta,

This build is great. Just a couple things:

1. Is it possible to fix words like I'm and don't or won't, etc so they read correctly without the word broken up while typing? This worked in the old container app, but had never made it to the keyboard extension or the new container app.☺️
2. I love the spelling and phonetic feedback, however the phonetic feedback is so quick after the letter that it either feels rushed or when I’m searching for letters I only hear the phonetic feedback and not the actual letter because I guess I’m going too fast for the app. This should behave like it does normally in iOS.
Thanks so much,
Rocco
On Jun 25, 2018, at 11:00 AM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

- Fixed spelling and phonetic feedback not working in the keyboard extension. Thanks to everyone who reported this.
- Tap typing will not interrupt existing speech, but it will cancel scheduled spelling announcements that have not yet begun. Thanks Macky! This also means that it will not interrupt the initial FlickType hint.