Re: Build 108

Macster

Hi Kosta.

I can confirm as others have that the word announcements are working in the app but not if using the keyboard elsewhere.

I have noticed another issue and wonder if they are related however. You've made it so that the announcement at the start will be ignored if typing begins. This has an effect if you type quickly, in that whilst the previous word used to be announced as I'm typing the next one, this is no longer the case as it cuts out, for want of a better way to put it, and the word being typed is given priority. I'm not sure how this is programmed, but in audio terms it's like the attack time and or release time of the compressor or noise gate needs adjusted slightly, most likely to make them shorter. Is this possible?

Also, not sure if this is related but the three finger hold gesture to hear what I've written is still working but it's a bit of a hit and a miss in this build.

I'm happy to say there has been no disappearing text though so hopefully you've squashed that bug for good👍

Slainte,

Macky

On 25 Jun 2018, at 09:55, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

- Added spelling and phonetic feedback settings, on by default.
- Starting to type will now immediately interrupt the initial FlickType hint.