Yes I can also confirm this.
I get phonetic feedback in the demo tab of the container app, but not in the system wide keyboard itself.

Dave

On 25 Jun 2018, at 12:46, Michael Maslo <michaelmaslo04@...> wrote:

I also do not get it to spell phonetically
On Jun 25, 2018, at 06:35, Salman Haider <salmanhaider.purdue@...> wrote:

Yes, like Paul, I am experiencing the same thing.
Those features only seem to be working in the container app, but not
when the keyboard is used in any other apps.
Salman

On 6/25/18, Paul Sutton <sutty_p@...> wrote:

Hi Kosta, the spelling and phonetic feedback does not seem to be working. It
works in the stand alone app but not in the system wide keyboard.
Regards, paul.
On 25 Jun 2018, at 09:55, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

- Added spelling and phonetic feedback settings, on by default.
- Starting to type will now immediately interrupt the initial FlickType
hint.