Re: Build 106

George Cham

Reinstall build 106 again after   typing text into Flick Type and then dismissing Flick Type the text is not showing up in the body of the message. Using iPad pro 11. For time is 3 PM on  25th of June 2018

Kind Regards,

George Cham

‘May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace.’
Numbers 6:24-26
Get Outlook for iOS

From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io <alpha@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of George Cham <George.cham@...>
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2018 2:47:42 PM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io; alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType-alpha] Build 106

Ok, I've installed build 105 and the text is showing up in the message. Now I will re-install build 106 and see what happens

Kind Regards,

George Cham

‘May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace.’
Get Outlook for iOS

From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io <alpha@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of George Cham <George.cham@...>
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2018 2:43:51 PM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io; alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType-alpha] Build 106

Hi Coster, just installed the latest build 106, I have typed texting to Flick Type, but when I dismiss the keyboard there is nothing in the message.

Kind Regards,

George Cham

Get Outlook for iOS

From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io <alpha@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of FlickType <hello@...>
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2018 2:31:39 PM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: [FlickType-alpha] Build 106

Please always restart your device after updating FlickType, and send all your feedback to alpha@flicktype.groups.io.

What's new:
- Fixed new line characters sometimes being announced as "Backslash N". Note that new lines are still not announced when moving the cursor or reading back your text.
- Other stability improvements and bug-fixes.

Thank you for testing FlickType!
Warmly,
Kosta & Ashley

Join alpha@flicktype.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.