Re: Build 105

Thank you George and Chuck.
Michael, we'll be eager to hear if you find any pattern relating to your missed taps issue. Ed, I wonder if your issue and Michael's could be related, or even the same. Can you reliably reproduce your issue with words like "app" and "all"? Is there any chance you are touching just past the edge of the screen, on the bezel of the device? And have you restarted your device?

Kosta

On Sun, Jun 24, 2018 at 9:03 PM Ed Worrell <ed.worrell@...> wrote:
Hey chuck,

 Yes, I do that at least once daily. I have noticed this behavior since about build 100. I have tried all of the typical tech support tricks. Thanks for the suggestion but I have tried everything. I am a technition/trainer this was the first thing I tried. This issue doesn't seem to have any particular pattern to it.

 Thanks,