Re: Build 42.

Thank you Chuck.

I will address the control center issue in the next release. The flick down to capitalize a letter has always co-existed with the flick up to do the same. For some unexpected reason the flick up to capitalize broke with this release and I will address that, thanks for the great feedback!

Noted on the deletion of a partial word, that definitely needs improvement.

By the way, your feedback was posted as a separate topic here on our forum. Did you reply to the email I sent out with the same subject? If you always reply to the release emails, your feedback will be included in the topic where everyone else is posting too. Everyone in the alpha group should get all messages anyway, even in topics they don't follow, but it's nicer if all feedback for a particular build is grouped under the same topic.

Thank you again,