Re: Build 105

Thank you Paul. Have you restarted your device after updating? This should fix the first problem you describe, please let us know if it doesn’t or if you’re experiencing it after restarting.

There are some known issues with how voiceover reads back the new line characters. I’m not sure what’s happening with the 3D Touch, what iOS version are you on?

On Jun 24, 2018, at 15:19, Paul Sutton <sutty_p@...> wrote:

Hi Kosta,
I am having a problem with build 105.
First when I tried to compose an email, no matter how many times I pressed on FlickType it wouldn't change from the iOS keyboard. Sometimes the button would say FlickType but other times it said English UK or qwerty. It made no difference however it would not bring up FlickType.
Another thing that I noticed when I had to use the stand alone app was that when I was reading back what I had written by holding down 3 fingers, where I had inserted a new line, VoiceOver would say "Slash N". Also, every time I went to capitalize the letter a, by using 3d touch, it would bring up the app switcher.
Regarding the loss of text issue that people are having, I, as yet have not experienced that.
Kind regards, Paul
On 24 Jun 2018, at 06:25, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

- Fixes for lost text issue. Please test as much as possible, thank you!