Re: Build 104

Thank you Dan, we really appreciate your help and totally understand the frustration.

We know that losing any text you have typed is probably the single worst thing a keyboard can do for you, worse even than just crashing and leaving your text alone. We are working round the clock to address this issue and it's only a matter of time before we do. Hopefully it is clear that we have not been working on any superficial bells and whistles since the start of the project, and we've even put on hold some necessary features like spelling of words and character phonetic feedback. The combination of iOS keyboard APIs and VoiceOver together have proven to be a very temperamental system to work with. We are taking steps to not just get back to where we were in terms of stability, but also reduce the likelihood of similar situations in the future, to the extent that this is possible.

Thank you all for your patience and support.

Kosta & Ashley