Re: Text loss

Thank you Dan. It seems that you sent the exact same message a few hours ago. Have you tried build 104?

Kosta

On Jun 23, 2018, at 03:55, Dan Lococo <dan.lococo@...> wrote:

I also lose text regularly. I can do it after touch typing or just typing regularly it seems to be completely random. I'm on the latest build of the app and I am on the latest version of the IOS.

Dictated from Voice Dream Mail.

On Jun 22, 2018 at 12:26 PM, Benny Barber wrote:

Lust text after touch typing in the custom keyboard at 12:08 pm cst. I checked to see what I had typed with the 3 finger hold and most of my text was gone. Thanks. br/> Benny br/>