Re: Losing text.

Chuck Dean

Hello Alan
Depends on what I’m doing at the time, sometimes there’s nothing in the app switcher, sometimes there may be two or three apps.
That does not seem to be a contributing factor.
Chuck

On Jun 22, 2018, at 6:53 AM, Alan Lemly <@walemly> wrote:

Chuck,

Just out of curiosity, how many apps are running in the App Switcher when you experience the lost text? Is anything else running that might be a resource hog?

Alan Lemly
On Jun 22, 2018, at 3:16 AM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Losing text.
I am typing this with FlickType Classic. At 1:03 AM I lost the first line of text in an email reply. The screen flashed red so I dismiss the keyboard to see the text missing..
I avoided using the two finger gestures, because I thought they may be the problem, but I still lost text.
It seems the last three builds have me losing text almost every time I use the custom keyboard.

I am going to sleep now. 💤