Re: Losing text.

Chuck,

Just out of curiosity, how many apps are running in the App Switcher when you experience the lost text? Is anything else running that might be a resource hog?

Alan Lemly

On Jun 22, 2018, at 3:16 AM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Losing text.
I am typing this with FlickType Classic. At 1:03 AM I lost the first line of text in an email reply. The screen flashed red so I dismiss the keyboard to see the text missing..
I avoided using the two finger gestures, because I thought they may be the problem, but I still lost text.
It seems the last three builds have me losing text almost every time I use the custom keyboard.

I am going to sleep now. 💤