, I am using an iPhone eight running iOS eleven point three.
 Chuck
Hi George

On Jun 22, 2018, at 12:29 AM, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

Hi costa. Typing this reply using build 102. No vanishing text. Just a thought. Could the issue that chuck is experiencing be due to an older phone? Or operating system? Somehow, os mite  not be the problem. An older phone  and memory could be the cause.  I'm running ios 11. 4 on I phone 8.  And I pad pro. .

From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io <alpha@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Chuck Dean <cadean329@...>
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2018 4:48:30 PM
To: Alpha
Subject: [FlickType-alpha] Build 102, starting over.

Hello,
I deleted Fliktype from my phone, and installed build 102. I was hoping that I could stop the vanishing text, however when I was trying to type this email, twice the text and vanished.

It’s seem to vanish after I tried typing the number 101. After I flipped right, after typing the number, it did not in service Bass then I flipped right again it inserted a period, and then I heard it say beginning of document.
Chuck

PS, this happened approximately 11:45 PM Pacific daylight Time.