Re: Normal behavior?

Got it, thanks. Where you in the message body field of the default Mail.app? And when you dismissed the keyboard, did VoiceOver say, "Message body. Textfield"? Did you know anything might be wrong before you decided to dismiss the keyboard?

Kosta

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 5:21 PM Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Sorry, poor choice of words. What I should have said, is when I dismissed the keyboard to send the email...
 Chuck

On Jun 21, 2018, at 5:18 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

Thanks. What do you mean exactly when you say "When I came back"?

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 5:16 PM Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:
Hello,
Yes, I restarted my iPhone after updating to build 100.
I am dictating this because when I was trying to write this reply, I capitalize the be in the word build, and then use the magic tap to go to numbers to type in 100. When I came back to send, my text was missing.
Chuck