Re: Normal behavior?

Got it, thanks. Where you in the message body field of the default Mail.app? And when you dismissed the keyboard, did VoiceOver say, "Message body. Textfield"? Did you know anything might be wrong before you decided to dismiss the keyboard?

Kosta

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 5:21 PM Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Sorry, poor choice of words. What I should have said, is when I dismissed the keyboard to send the email... 
 Chuck 

On Jun 21, 2018, at 5:18 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

Thanks. What do you mean exactly when you say "When I came back"?

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 5:16 PM Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:
Hello,
Yes, I restarted my iPhone after updating to build 100.
I am dictating this because when I was trying to write this reply, I capitalize the be in the word build, and then use the magic tap to go to numbers to type in 100. When I came back to send, my text was missing.
Chuck

> On Jun 21, 2018, at 5:10 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:
>
> Thanks Chuck. A few builds ago I made it so the screen would flash red whenever the keyboard gets a memory warning from iOS. I have since dropped the memory used by FlickType to well below the iOS threshold, so the fact that you are still getting those is very unexpected. In our analytics, I am currently only seeing 2 devices that are triggering memory warnings, among hundreds that are not. Have you restarted your device recently? There must be something quite unusual with your configuration or device, although I cannot say what.
>
> Kosta
>
>
>
>

Join alpha@flicktype.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.