Re: Normal behavior?

Chuck Dean

Sorry, poor choice of words. What I should have said, is when I dismissed the keyboard to send the email...
 Chuck

On Jun 21, 2018, at 5:18 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

Thanks. What do you mean exactly when you say "When I came back"?

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 5:16 PM Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:
Hello,
Yes, I restarted my iPhone after updating to build 100.
I am dictating this because when I was trying to write this reply, I capitalize the be in the word build, and then use the magic tap to go to numbers to type in 100. When I came back to send, my text was missing.
Chuck