I have found that if the slide and hold gesture brings of the control panel, if you tap on the control panel, and then press the home button. The control panel disappears, and the Fliktype menu is underneath. This is working very well on my iPhone ate. I hope this works for everyone else.

Chuck

On Apr 20, 2018, at 7:31 AM, Paul Sutton <sutty_p@...> wrote:

Hi, after testing build 42, I just wanted to confirm what other's have been saying. The slide and hold gesture does indeed bring up the control Centre which I would like to add is incredibly difficult to dismiss. cheers, Paul