Re: Normal behavior?

Yes, I restarted my iPhone after updating to build 100.
I am dictating this because when I was trying to write this reply, I capitalize the be in the word build, and then use the magic tap to go to numbers to type in 100. When I came back to send, my text was missing.
Chuck

On Jun 21, 2018, at 5:10 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Thanks Chuck. A few builds ago I made it so the screen would flash red whenever the keyboard gets a memory warning from iOS. I have since dropped the memory used by FlickType to well below the iOS threshold, so the fact that you are still getting those is very unexpected. In our analytics, I am currently only seeing 2 devices that are triggering memory warnings, among hundreds that are not. Have you restarted your device recently? There must be something quite unusual with your configuration or device, although I cannot say what.