Re: Build 100

Thank you Benny. I had briefly started work on the gesture issue before I had to switch back to text loss and crashing. One thing that I did find, which might not be the main thing but is worth noting, is that if you flick somewhat diagonally instead of vertically or horizontally, the flick might not register and you will get the touch typing exploration gesture to kick in. I'll have to check if this is something that only started happening recently, and I'd love to know if this knowledge makes a difference for you when you next use the current build.