Re: Normal behavior?

Thanks Chuck. A few builds ago I made it so the screen would flash red whenever the keyboard gets a memory warning from iOS. I have since dropped the memory used by FlickType to well below the iOS threshold, so the fact that you are still getting those is very unexpected. In our analytics, I am currently only seeing 2 devices that are triggering memory warnings, among hundreds that are not. Have you restarted your device recently? There must be something quite unusual with your configuration or device, although I cannot say what.