Build 100

We are releasing build 99 together with a minor internal change as build 100 to the wider beta group, in an effort to better understand the severity, nature, and frequency of the text loss issue. The release notes follow below:

Please restart your device after updating FlickType, and send all your feedback to beta@flicktype.groups.io.

What's new in this version:
- Bug fixes and stability improvements. Please let us know if you experience any crashes or text loss. Fixing such issues is a top priority for us.
- Updated "Welcome" tab with more streamlined instructions. Tell us what you think, and if we missed anything!
- Added new "Upgrade" tab for the paid custom keyboard feature. TestFlight users are automatically upgraded to always have the full custom keyboard functionality.
- The custom keyboard will now work without "Full Access", but it won't be able to play sound effects and will only have minimal touch typing functionality without flick gestures or tap typing.
- Increased maximum emoji shortcuts from 6 to 10.

Thank you for testing FlickType!

Warmly,
Kosta and Ashley