Re: Lost text build 99

Benny Barber

The keyboard was still on screen and was not dismissed. I switched keyboards to see it my text was in my message and it was not. I canceled my message and sent you my message by starting completely over. I wish I had more. Thanks
Benny

On Jun 21, 2018, at 2:26 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Thank you Benny.

So as you were touch typing, which seems a common pattern with this issue, voiceover said "top of document" and did the keyboard get dismissed? Did you have to start editing again? Or did you have to switch keyboards again? I'm trying to understand if the keyboard gets killed, or if it stays on screen but somehow the text gets lost.