Re: I lost more text.

Thank you Chuck, no worries.

Since the majority of folks don't seem to experience the issue, and we now have more memory logging information, we will consider releasing this build to beta in order to get a reliable signal sooner. Same goes for the issue that Benny is experiencing. With more people using a build, patterns can arise to help us figure out what's going on, and it seems that the last couple of builds are at least not utterly broken. FYI we are seeing a lot of out-of-memory crashes in the current beta build anyway, so we think this last build might actually be better for most people.

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 9:37 AM Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hi Kosta,
 I'll try typing as much as possible, but unfortunately I am going out of town over the weekend and probably won't be doing as much typing.
 Chuck