Re: I lost more text.

Thank you Chuck, no worries.

Since the majority of folks don't seem to experience the issue, and we now have more memory logging information, we will consider releasing this build to beta in order to get a reliable signal sooner. Same goes for the issue that Benny is experiencing. With more people using a build, patterns can arise to help us figure out what's going on, and it seems that the last couple of builds are at least not utterly broken. FYI we are seeing a lot of out-of-memory crashes in the current beta build anyway, so we think this last build might actually be better for most people.

Thanks,
Kosta

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 9:37 AM Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hi Kosta,
 I'll try typing as much as possible, but unfortunately I am going out of town over the weekend and probably won't be doing as much typing.
 Chuck

> On Jun 21, 2018, at 9:27 AM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:
>
> Thanks Chuck, that's strange that there was nothing there. I have not yet received your crash report from TestFlight either.
>
> If you could try to stress test build 99, it might help us better understand what's going on. There's some added logging information in that build to better understand memory usage.
>
> By the way, last night there was an outage of our mailing list provider, groups.io. If you or anyone got any errors sending messages, you may try again now as everything seems to be working again.
>
> Thank you,
> Kosta
>
>
>

Join alpha@flicktype.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.