Re: I lost more text.

Thanks Chuck, that's strange that there was nothing there. I have not yet received your crash report from TestFlight either.

If you could try to stress test build 99, it might help us better understand what's going on. There's some added logging information in that build to better understand memory usage.

By the way, last night there was an outage of our mailing list provider, groups.io. If you or anyone got any errors sending messages, you may try again now as everything seems to be working again.

Thank you,