Re: I lost more text.

I went into analytics, but I did not find anything marked extensions or Fliktype. I went from DIRECTV to helix. I scrolled through quickly but I did not see anything else that resembled either headings.
Chuck

On Jun 20, 2018, at 9:20 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Thank you Chuck. It usually takes a couple of days before I get your crash report through TestFlight. If you'd like, you can send it directly to me at beta@... to speed up our debugging process. You just go to your Settings app, then Privacy, Analytics, Analytics Data, find and open the relevant FlickType entry, and then share using the button at the top. All FlickType custom keyboard entries will start with the word "Extension", followed by a date and time.

Thank you for your help.