Re: Build 98

I should note here that this is another, more aggressive reduction in memory usage, with the assumption that the crash in question is caused due to memory issues. I know that at least some of the crashes we see are due to memory issues, but there may also be other causes. That's why it's not a definitive fix for the text loss issue, and we'd love to know if we need to be optimizing even further for memory, or if we need to be looking elsewhere.

As always, please try to use the custom keyboard as much as possible.

Thank you all for testing!

Kosta & Ashley