Re: Another vanishing incident

Michael Maslo

 Hello, I am unsure if my issue is vanishing text but my issue is as follows.

 I may try to type a word with six or seven letters and I just hear one letter instead of the whole word. I am unsure if it is pudding a space after each letter or not but it is weird. I cannot tell you how to duplicate this issue for it is not consistent. As a matter of fact as I type this email and tried to type a word, I had thought I had typed seven letters but there was only one letter on the screen of the seven I had typed. If this makes sense?

Sincerely,, mike

On Jun 20, 2018 at 15:41, <Chuck Dean> wrote:

Another vanishing incident

Hi Kosta, I was sending a text message with the iOS message app at 1:37 when I lost all my text. The last thing I did was put in a quotation mark.