I agree 100% with you chuck.
 I do though think that a yearly option may appeal to some people. For example, $1 per month or $10 for the year.

 Personally I'm on board whatever Kosta and Ashley decide to do.

 Dave

On 20 Jun 2018, at 16:57, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hello,
 I think the ninety nine cent a month subscription is more than reasonable, it would be a steady income stream for Kosta and Ashley, and can be cancelled by the consumer at any time in case of some unforseen problem, like what happened to Fleksy.

 Personally, I am against a one time purchase price. This app is very complex compared to other apps and will need constant maintenance as iOS evolves, and if the developers are not receiving a steady flow of income, there is no incentive to continue to work on the app.
 Chuck

On Jun 20, 2018, at 8:05 AM, David Nason <dnason@...> wrote:

 I would agree that having both monthly and annual options is a good idea.
 Of course both can be set and forget in the sense that you have auto renew.

 Dave

On 20 Jun 2018, at 15:32, dlangley@... wrote:

What might be a bbetter thing to do to make people more comfortable with the subscription, is do the $9.99 for 1 year. This still gets regular money coming in (not that much) and people won't feel like they are being bogged down by yet one more monthly subscription. you want people to set it and forget it, not  think your competing with all the other subscriptions in life.  This stuff is difficult, as there are no right answers, and there's no solution that works for everyone. I will say, the basic trend I'm seeing is $1.99 a month, or $19.99 a year  and that seems to satisfy most people.  You know what you could do, set it at those prices, and offer fequent sales. 4th of july ssale? convention sale? laborday sale? This way, the people that want it now will pay $2 a month and if people are waiting for a bargain, they can get one, if they want to wait.  Keep doing what your doing. Your doing a great job