Re: Build 95

dlangley@...

What might be a bbetter thing to do to make people more comfortable with the subscription, is do the $9.99 for 1 year. This still gets regular money coming in (not that much) and people won't feel like they are being bogged down by yet one more monthly subscription. you want people to set it and forget it, not  think your competing with all the other subscriptions in life.  This stuff is difficult, as there are no right answers, and there's no solution that works for everyone. I will say, the basic trend I'm seeing is $1.99 a month, or $19.99 a year  and that seems to satisfy most people.  You know what you could do, set it at those prices, and offer fequent sales. 4th of july ssale? convention sale? laborday sale? This way, the people that want it now will pay $2 a month and if people are waiting for a bargain, they can get one, if they want to wait.  Keep doing what your doing. Your doing a great job