Hey kosta,

There are two apps that I use that include a "tip jar" feature.

Twitterific and Padometer++.

Ed

On Jun 19, 2018, at 10:33 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

What is the app that has the tip jar feature, or what it the feature
itself called?

Kosta
On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 5:25 PM Salman Haider
<salmanhaider.purdue@...> wrote:

Thank you Kosta. I can confirm that the tip jar option is definitely allowed as I do use at least one app that has that feature. It gives great flexibility in terms of contribution. Whether it's a monthly, annual or a one time contribution. So definitely something that you guys can consider.
Thanks.

On Jun 19, 2018, at 7:33 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Thank you Benny, build 88 is the suspect one on our end as well. While we're investigating, a couple things you could also try are updating to iOS 11.4, and trying the latest build on a different device if you happen to have one.

Thank you Salman for the pricing feedback. We will need to look into tip jar options and if those are allowed by Apple.