Re: Build 95

Salman Haider

My preference personally would be to have a one time purchase option, along with the tip jar option to allow for contribution from those who wish to support it on a consistent level, as well as those who wish to do it but without having to commit to a monthly contribution. I think that would be a good solution as it would give everyone the opportunity to contribute however much and however regularly they want. Plus, the developers would continue to get the support that they need/deserve. Again, just my opinion.

On Jun 19, 2018, at 2:27 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

We will consider a one-off purchase option after we launch. On the sounds, there will definitely be an update that will at least offer the option to have sounds play on touch down, like in the classic app.

It should be evident that our normal feature development activity has slowed down significantly due to the purchasing structure that needs to be put in place. This has taken much longer than anticipated, but is a necessary step for the project to be successful and long-term. Also paid app reviews can be a long and tedious process, that is often slowed down by many things you wouldn't expect. Hopefully once the main structure is in place and the app has been approved by Apple, we can resume our regular rapid-fire schedule of feature updates for you all, smile.

Funny story: the last build we attempted to submit to the App Store got rejected for having a blank icon, with Apple telling us we need to have a more eye-catching graphic.