From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io [mailto:alpha@flicktype.groups.io] On Behalf Of FlickType
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2018 1:59 AM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: [FlickType-alpha] Build 42

Please report all your feedback by replying to this topic. Thank you for testing FlickType!

In this release:
- Flick up and hold anywhere to invoke the menu. This replaces the tap & hold gesture above the keyboard. Please let us know if this new gesture works well for you, or if you encounter any issues.
- Fixed iPhone X issue where the home and app switcher gestures were being suppressed and had to be performed twice to work.
- Fixed occasional lost feedback on tap & hold mode. Please confirm if the issue is now resolved.
- Added haptic feedback when invoking the menu.
- Lots of under-the-hood changes relating to touch and flick gesture recognition. Please let us know if you encounter any issues, and if they are new with this release. If you need to compare and confirm, you can always revert to a previous build from TestFlight.

Thank you for testing FlickType!

Kosta & Ashley