Build 96

- Fixed issue where an alert would appear saying "Could not connect to iTunes Store". Thank you Shinji.
- Added some more analytics to help us debug crashing issues.

Please let us know if you've experienced the lost text issue again using build 95 onwards, or if you've used the custom keyboard enough without that issue. We'd love to know either way in order to determine as soon as possible if we need to release this build to the wider beta group and have more confidence on the status of the issue.

Warmly,
Kosta & Ashley