Hi Paul,
I am surprised this is still an issue. FlickType has me typing so fast I no longer notice it.
Chuck

On Jun 19, 2018, at 11:00 AM, Paul Sutton <sutty_p@...> wrote:

Hi, , all working well here. I just wondered if there may be an update on when the sounds will play on touch down rather than touch up?
Kind regards, paul
On 19 Jun 2018, at 09:32, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

- Set the actual launch price for the paid feature. We got you all worried there for a second, smile. Thank you for all your feedback on the pricing.
- TestFlight users are now automatically upgraded to always have the full custom keyboard functionality.
- Speculative fix for the crash that causes lost text. If the issue persists, please let us know what you were attempting to do at the precise moment the crash occurred, as well as the time that it occurred. Also a set of steps which reliably reproduce the issue would be incredibly helpful, as we have been unable to reproduce the issue so far.

Thank you for testing!

Warmly,
Kosta & Ashley