 Yes, .99 is a perfect price.
 As I was saying last week, the app store, with all its one dollar apps has people's expectations really low.
 I now pay a fee dollars for apps that I had to pay hundreds or thousands for about a decade ago.
 Chuck

On Jun 19, 2018, at 9:34 AM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

Thank you Macky.

Chuck, the price should be mentioned in the upgrade tab. It will be one dollar a month. We think this is a reasonable amount, but would love to hear your thoughts.

Kosta

On Jun 19, 2018, at 09:13, Macster <alan.macdonald1@...> wrote:

Hi all.

I'm happy to say this build works fine and I've had no issues at all so far.

Regarding the app when it it goes live on the app store, its also my intention to purchase /subscribe too, whilst remaining on the test team too.

Macky

On 19 Jun 2018, at 17:00, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

Thank you all for the feedback.

It seems that the act of updating a keyboard can sometimes make iOS behave unexpectedly and not always show the keyboard when it should. Perhaps rebooting any time you update or revert to a different build is a good habit to have.

To support us while still testing, all you would have to do is download the app from the App Store at any time after we launch, and simply upgrade it. Then you can be using TestFlight builds while supporting us at the same time, smile.

Thank you!

Kosta

On Jun 19, 2018, at 07:19, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hello,
 I agree with Dave. I am also available to continue as a tester, but I would also like to be able to support the app.
 Chuck

On Jun 19, 2018, at 3:01 AM, David Nason <dnason@...> wrote:

So far so good for me with the keyboard itself.
Though the bug I reported previously after changing a capital letter to a lower case letter still persists.
 Re the upgrade side of it, when I select the upgrade button in the app, it does now tell me that I am already subscribed. Of course though that does mean I cannot test the process for carrying out the upgrade.

 If you continue to want / need us testing after the app store release, I will be more than happy to continue doing so.
 I will be more than happy to pay though, so if doing this, you might consider including a tip jar or something.

 Dave

On 19 Jun 2018, at 10:05, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

Well, I hope I explained it ok. As I type, everything is going ok. Sometimes it will move to start a new sentence with a capital letter while I'm in the middle of typing.