Re: Build 95

Salman Haider

Never mind, I got it to work. It looks like I had to go in to the FlickType container app and pull it up in the demo first, and then it started coming up in all of my other apps.

On Jun 19, 2018, at 6:45 AM, Salman Haider <salmanhaider.purdue@...> wrote:

I just installed the new update. However, the custom keyboard does not want to come up in any of my apps anymore. When I press the next keyboard flicktype button, nothing happens, it stays on the regular iOS keyboard.
I have tried disabling and then enabling full access but that hasn’t done anything. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Salman

On Jun 19, 2018, at 4:32 AM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

- Set the actual launch price for the paid feature. We got you all worried there for a second, smile. Thank you for all your feedback on the pricing.
- TestFlight users are now automatically upgraded to always have the full custom keyboard functionality.
- Speculative fix for the crash that causes lost text. If the issue persists, please let us know what you were attempting to do at the precise moment the crash occurred, as well as the time that it occurred. Also a set of steps which reliably reproduce the issue would be incredibly helpful, as we have been unable to reproduce the issue so far.

Thank you for testing!

Warmly,
Kosta & Ashley