Hi costa and Ashley. The  Full features of the paid version are  working. As I type, FlickType Will disappear while typing. And its not allowing me to complete a word, or sentence. Just a question on the in app purchase. When the full    screen keyboard is launched in  the App Store, and I download it will beta testers be      charged?

From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io <alpha@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of FlickType <hello@...>
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2018 6:32:42 PM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: [FlickType-alpha] Build 95

- Set the actual launch price for the paid feature. We got you all worried there for a second, smile. Thank you for all your feedback on the pricing.
- TestFlight users are now automatically upgraded to always have the full custom keyboard functionality.
- Speculative fix for the crash that causes lost text. If the issue persists, please let us know what you were attempting to do at the precise moment the crash occurred, as well as the time that it occurred. Also a set of steps which reliably reproduce the issue would be incredibly helpful, as we have been unable to reproduce the issue so far.

Thank you for testing!

Warmly,
Kosta & Ashley