Re: Version 41 I just noticed something.

Chuck,

Thanks for mentioning that previous Fleksy feature with the contacts. I know we're all aware of how we can do the same thing multiple ways with the iPhone so I'm very interested in learning as many alternatives and workarounds as possible.

Alan Lemly

On Apr 19, 2018, at 8:04 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hi Ellen, thanks, I appreciate the information. I use the copy and clear option by closing the app all the time when I’m entering stuff into my daily journal. But as far as emails and messages I like to go directly to the app just seems easier.
I’m hoping that someday they’ll be able to do with FlickType the same thing that fleksy did years ago. They had a contacts list that you could populate with your most used contacts, all you had to do was type whatever you want, go to contact list, select the contact whether it be an email or a phone number, it would put the text into the appropriate app and then all I had to do was hit send.

Chuck

On Apr 19, 2018, at 4:07 PM, Alan Lemly <@walemly> wrote:

Chuck,

I can certainly appreciate not wanting to hunt for the edit menu and just wanted to make sure you were aware of the option. I find that when I place focus in the text box receiving the pasted text, that single finger double tapping and holding brings up a pop-up menu containing paste which can eliminate the need to rotor to edit.

And I'm a firm believer in different strokes for different folks. I just want the folks to be aware of all the different strokes.

Alan Lemly