Re: Subscription based apps

Michael Maslo

Hello chuck,

 Yes I agree with you. 1.99 is a reasonable price. I agree with you that the developers need compensation. It should be a price which is within a price range for the consumers being served. I do not want to drive the mind community to be left out because of a price. I want to see the custom keyboard developed and maintained.

 Lets hope there is some tie of compromise.

Sincerely,, mike

On Jun 16, 2018 at 17:15, <Chuck Dean> wrote:

Hello Michael,

I totally agree that Kosta and Ashley should be compensated for their fine work. My concern is the two dollar and ninety nine cent subscription price may drive away some who are on limited income. I would think a dollar ninety nine cent price per month is more palatable, end also sounds like the subscription is only a dollar a month. An old marketer's ploy.
I imagine Kosta and Ashley has done some type of study to see what the demographic will go for.
Unfortunately, the App Store and its millions of ninety nine cent apps has turned many into cheapskates, expecting everything to cost a buck, instead of realizing that the limited market for this type of app will cause a higher price point.
My suggestion that the price may be a little high is intended to get the most cash for Kosta and Ashley, not vice versa.
Chuck