Re: Build 88

Michael Maslo

Out of curiosity, for those who do not want a monthly charge, how do you get past it? So many services only offer a monthly fee and not a one time fee. I wish there was a way to avoid it but I understand the need for a monthly or annual fee. I like a monthly charge at least I can cancel it if I do not like the service. If I use a annual charge all at once, I am stuck with something I may not like.

Sincerely,, mike

On Jun 16, 2018 at 10:22, <Salman Haider> wrote:

I personally would strongly prefer a one time purchase myself. I

absolutely do not like monthly subscriptions, or, any continuously
billing subscriptions for that matter and do not even have a single
one till this day for any service or app.
I would just rather pay for it outright.
I am very hopeful that this will be offered as an option. Any apps
that I have on my phone, have been able to give me that option, and I
sure hope that you guys can do the same.

Thanks,

Salman