Re: Build 88

Salman Haider

I personally would strongly prefer a one time purchase myself. I
absolutely do not like monthly subscriptions, or, any continuously
billing subscriptions for that matter and do not even have a single
one till this day for any service or app.
I would just rather pay for it outright.
I am very hopeful that this will be offered as an option. Any apps
that I have on my phone, have been able to give me that option, and I
sure hope that you guys can do the same.

Thanks,

Salman

On 6/16/18, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:
Just a quick note to warn you that if you delete the app to reinstall it,
you will lose your dictionary unless you also keep the FlickType Classic
app around.

Will review all your feedback tomorrow.

- Kosta

On Sat, Jun 16, 2018 at 2:48 AM David Nason <dnason@...> wrote:

Hi Kosta and Ashley,

I am writing to you using build 88 so it does work anyway☺️

However the process of doing the upgrade was less than smooth.

I pressed the upgrade button.
It brought up a dialogue box for me to enter my apple ID and password.
Any reason why I can't use Face ID for this?
It seemed to fail the first time and brought the box up again. Maybe I
had typed my password incorrectly, but I didn't think so.
It then did give me dialogue boxes thanking me and confirming I had
successfully upgraded. But there were two or three of these, where I
think
one would be plenty.
It then brought up the apple ID and password dialog box again for some
reason. I just pressed cancel this time though, and the keyboard is
working.
After completing this process, there is no indication in the app that I
am now subscribed, and the upgrade button is still there. I might expect
an
indication that I am already subscribed if possible, though it is at
least
confirm this if I press the upgrade button. However I then get an
"upgrade
failed" error message.
The first time I went back into the FlickType app after typing most of
this email, it gave me the thank you dialog box yet again, though this
behaviour does not appear to be repeating again every time.

Dave

On 16 Jun 2018, at 10:24, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

Hi Koster and Ashley,
First off I would prefer to see a subscription in a yearly format.
Secondly I have tried to use FlickType to reply to this message but all
I’m getting is not subscribed when I launch the full screen keyboard and
can’t type anything.

‘May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be
gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace.’
Numbers 6:24-26
Get Outlook <https://aka.ms/qtex0l> for iOS