I doubt that is possible to have options for one-off and subscription in the same app. I think it is possible to have monthly and annual options though.
 With a limited target market, the one off charge may not be sustainable for developers. But anyway that's for Kosta and Ashley to decide I guess.

Davee

On 16 Jun 2018, at 12:57, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

How about a one off in app purchase. So if the   user deletes and installs the app again , they can do a restore  purchase. Also I've gone back to built 86 on the I pad. Because it kept unsubscribing me.

From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io <alpha@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of David Nason <dnason@...>
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2018 9:48:32 PM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType-alpha] Build 88

What would you suggest instead of the monthly subscription?
 I prefer one off charges myself, but I would imagine its harder to do that and keep it sustainable. Hard to know.
 I would pay the monthly sub though.

 Dave

On 16 Jun 2018, at 12:40, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

I’m having the same problem on the iPhone. My question is when it comes out in the App Store, do I have to pay the monthly subscription if I download the App Store version? Because I don’t like the idea of a monthly subscription fee