Re: Build 88

Paul Sutton

Hi, after activating the subscription, it doesn't seem to work in the mail app but does work in the messaging app.
Regards, paul.

On 16 Jun 2018, at 10:20, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

There's a lot of changes under the hood in this release, so please report any unexpected behavior at all. We are also introducing the paid subscription feature, which has turned out to be quite complex to implement. Thankfully you can help us test out the purchasing flow, including deleting the app and then restoring your purchases upon re-installing, all free of charge. TestFlight will never charge real money, it will only simulate purchasing. We'd also love to hear your thoughts on the instructions and overall experience that a new user would have.

What's new:
- Updated content in "Welcome" tab.
- Added new "Upgrade" tab.
- The custom keyboard will now work without "Full Access", but it won't be able to play sound effects and will only have minimal touch typing functionality without flick gestures or tap typing, since it can't confirm the subscription without a network connection.
- Increased maximum emoji shortcuts from 6 to 10.

Warmly,
Kosta & Ashley