Hi Kosta and Ashley,

 I am writing to you using build 88 so it does work anyway☺️

 However the process of doing the upgrade was less than smooth.

 I pressed the upgrade button.
 It brought up a dialogue box for me to enter my apple ID and password. Any reason why I can't use Face ID for this?
 It seemed to fail the first time and brought the box up again. Maybe I had typed my password incorrectly, but I didn't think so.
 It then did give me dialogue boxes thanking me and confirming I had successfully upgraded. But there were two or three of these, where I think one would be plenty.
 It then brought up the apple ID and password dialog box again for some reason. I just pressed cancel this time though, and the keyboard is working.
 After completing this process, there is no indication in the app that I am now subscribed, and the upgrade button is still there. I might expect an indication that I am already subscribed if possible, though it is at least confirm this if I press the upgrade button. However I then get an "upgrade failed" error message.
The first time I went back into the FlickType app after typing most of this email, it gave me the thank you dialog box yet again, though this behaviour does not appear to be repeating again every time.

Dave

On 16 Jun 2018, at 10:24, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

Hi Koster and Ashley,
First off I would prefer to see a  subscription in a yearly format.
Secondly I have tried to use FlickType to reply to this message but all I’m getting is not subscribed when I launch the full screen  keyboard and I can’t type anything.