Re: Version 41 what is the haptic feedback?

Chuck Dean

If you put Fliktype on the watch, my fingers are going to have to get a whole lot smaller!

Chuck

On Apr 19, 2018, at 11:40 AM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi Chuck,

You definitely have it on your device, I assume haptic is turned off in the
main settings app as it's a toggle setting. LOL about the watch comment,
maybe in the future if we clone Kosta (wink). I'm kidding, we have quite a
few items on our todo list for just two people at this point, but if we
mark off the important items we may consider the watch.

Cheers!
Ashley

http://flicktype.com
Invite your friends to beta@... today!
Follow us @FlickType <https://twitter.com/FlickType> for the latest updates!
Join the discussion: https://groups.io/g/flicktype

On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 11:18 AM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hi Ashley, I have an iPhone 8. I didn't notice any vibrations while
tapping, I may have the haptic feedback turned down because I really don't
care for it on either my phone or Apple watch.
Hmmm, their is an idea, FlickType on the Apple watch. :)

Chuck

On Apr 19, 2018, at 11:09 AM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi Chuck,

What kind of device do you have? Haptic should only show in the settings
for those that have haptic functionality on their device, and what happens
when you use it is a small vibration when you tap the characters.

Warmly,
Ashley