Re: Build 86

Macster

Thanks Kosta, I must have missed the part about the shift key working for the next word, I automatically went to manual typing after using shift. As always you're one step ahead of the game😀👍

Macky

On 12 Jun 2018, at 20:32, FlickType <hello@flicktype.com> wrote:

Thanks Macky.

Both features you mentioned will be implemented soon. I should note
though, that even though you can't yet mix touch and tap typing for
the same word, you can invoke shift using the two finger tap and the
next word you tap type will have the first letter capitalized.

On the hyphen and equal signs, this is the signature at the very
bottom of quoted emails from the mailing list. Unfortunately, when
editing existing text the cursor usually goes to the very end of the
field, and we are unable to move past the current sentence or so that
iOS gives us. There might be some very hacky workaround I could do for
this, but hopefully the half screen mode will reduce some of that need
since you'd be able to move the cursor using the standard VoiceOver
gestures at the top half of the screen where the app is.

- Kosta

On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 12:20 PM Macster <alan.macdonald1@icloud.com> wrote:

One other thing I've just noticed. I listened back to my previous message from a few moments ago after dismissing the keyboard and noticed a small grammer error just after the number 2. When reenvoking the keyboard to try to correct this, I couldn't access any text, just got the VoiceOver start and end gongs with a few hyphens and equal signs. Upon dismissing the keyboard again, all of the email I had typed was still there, hence I just cent it. Never seen that before. Anyone else seen this?

Macky
On 12 Jun 2018, at 08:54, FlickType <hello@flicktype.com> wrote:

- Added setting for a spacebar row, off by default.
- Added screen curtain gesture to hide or show the visual announcements.
- Automatically switch to the numbers layout on appropriate text fields.