Re: Build 86

I should also clarify some terminology here, particularly touch typing versus tap typing:

What we're calling "touch typing" is the same as the iOS keyboard touch typing, where you get character feedback as you're exploring the keyboard and then you lift your finger to enter the desired character.
We came up with the term "tap typing" to describe the way of typing where you don't wait for character feedback, but instead tap each letter where you think it is.

In the future, you'll be able to mix and match touches and taps for the same word as needed.