Re: Build 86

Macster

One other thing I've just noticed. I listened back to my previous message from a few moments ago after dismissing the keyboard and noticed a small grammer error just after the number 2. When reenvoking the keyboard to try to correct this, I couldn't access any text, just got the VoiceOver start and end gongs with a few hyphens and equal signs. Upon dismissing the keyboard again, all of the email I had typed was still there, hence I just cent it. Never seen that before. Anyone else seen this?

Macky

On 12 Jun 2018, at 08:54, FlickType <hello@flicktype.com> wrote:

- Added setting for a spacebar row, off by default.
- Added screen curtain gesture to hide or show the visual announcements.
- Automatically switch to the numbers layout on appropriate text fields.