Re: Version 41 what is the haptic feedback?

Chuck Dean

Hi Ashley, I have an iPhone 8. I didn't notice any vibrations while tapping, I may have the haptic feedback turned down because I really don't care for it on either my phone or Apple watch.
Hmmm, their is an idea, FlickType on the Apple watch. :)

Chuck

On Apr 19, 2018, at 11:09 AM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi Chuck,

What kind of device do you have? Haptic should only show in the settings for those that have haptic functionality on their device, and what happens when you use it is a small vibration when you tap the characters.

Warmly,
Ashley