Kosta and Ashley,
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Once again great built.
There are only three things that are missing to make this a complete stock keyboard replacement for me...
1. Swipe left and hold to quick delete. I believe this was an option in the old Fleksy keyboard that could be toggled on/off in settings. It would be a nice option to have back.
2. I know this one is difficult. The option to use the swipe right and hold to activate a search field. This would be fantastic.
3. Phonetics when manually typing words. This is very helpful for the bottom row of letters. Thanks, and great job as always!
On Jun 12, 2018, at 6:12 AM, David Nason <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Really like this. Thanks for the quick turnaround on hiding the visual word announcements. Working great.
Likewise, I don't really care for the spacebar but it's no harm having the option there.
I agree the familiarity with the iOS keyboard is a good move. And for me has actually become a much better idea than the extra row above the keyboard from the old app.
I would also find phonetic feedback when navigating the keyboard manually to be useful.
I would also like to be able to manually type a capital letter, then complete the word with taps.
Oh, and by any chance, could we have a few more emoji spots? I understand we don't want too many, but even expanding it from six to ten would be nice.
I know there is a complete emoji keyboard on the way at some point, but the swipe up shortcut is nonetheless very convenient.
All in all though this feels like something which is extremely close to public release.
On 12 Jun 2018, at 12:34, Benny Barber <email@example.com> wrote:
Would it be possible to get an option to turn on phonetic feedback of
letters when touch typing (manual input of a word)? The latest build is
great. Thanks so much.
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2018 2:54 AM
Subject: [FlickType-alpha] Build 86
- Added setting for a spacebar row, off by default.
- Added screen curtain gesture to hide or show the visual announcements.
- Automatically switch to the numbers layout on appropriate text fields.