Thanks Kosta,
My main concern was others would encounter this problem, but since it is isolated to this App, I'll just have to remember to switch to the iOS keyboard before opening the app.

On Jun 11, 2018, at 4:14 PM, FlickType <hello@flicktype.com> wrote:

Chuck,

I downloaded the "Balance" app and managed to reproduce the issue. I
cannot switch to the iOS keyboard, although I can often dismiss
FlickType without a problem. The app has not been updated in over
three years, and under iOS 11 it's running in what's called
"compatibility mode". The problem seems to be an iOS bug that is
specific to custom keyboards, that are running inside such apps, and
in particular on numerical fields. The popular SwiftKey keyboard is
also behaving the same way, although when the keyboard is not full
screen you can at least navigate to other fields. What this means is
that it's unlikely that I can address this rare issue that's outside
of my control, apart from introducing the half-screen mode at some
point in the future which might help as a workaround.

As a side note, iOS also crashes that app every time you double tap
and hold on the iOS "Next Keyboard" button to bring up the keyboard
list. You can try that on a non-numerical textfield in that app.

- Kosta
On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 1:51 PM Chuck Dean <cadean329@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Kosta,
Yes, I just tried it three times and I couldn't do anything and I had to go to Notes to change to the iOS keyboard.

When I go back to the app and tap on the amount field it will bring up a number pad.