Re: Build 85

Michael Maslo

It is working great here also. I agree adding words to the dictionary is awesome.

On Jun 11, 2018, at 17:05, David Nason <dnason@...> wrote:

It's working well for me here too. Very happy to now have the ability to add words to the dictionary directly from the custom keyboard.
 The new visual is useful too.
 Correcting a word I spelled wrong while typing manually also appears to be working.
 And I like the compromise you found for the letter versus whole word situation with manually typed words.

 So all in all a great build☺️

 Dave

On 11 Jun 2018, at 22:37, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

I updated to build 85. As I said earlier. I added bulldogs manually.. Then it was added to the dictionary. However when I checked it in dictionary on I phone. The word bulldogs was not there.